Are you a small business looking for a copy machine for your office? If so, BDS can help with our premium small office copy machines from the top brands in the world. Our copy machines are guaranteed to last and provide the best results. We even offer a multifunction copier with scanning, copying, and printing capabilities for your documents! With so many choices, Let BDS help you determine the suitable model, brand, and copier for you.
Small office copy machines at an affordable price
Affordable office equipment is a top priority for businesses. Usually, businesses have a budget that allows them a specific amount for their office technology. It is essential, especially for small businesses, to stay below this amount. Purchasing or investing in equipment above their budget can result in poor financials. BDS is proud to provide small office copy machines at an affordable price with our various purchasing options.
As your local print partner, we are a trustworthy partner who wants you to feel comfortable sharing your budget and needs. We are not solely concerned with making a quick sale. We want to ensure we provide you with the best office copier for your office without hurting the bank. The more transparent you are, the better solution we can provide.
Our two most popular finance options are copier leasing and purchasing a certified preowned copier. Each option has its strengths and weaknesses, and determining which is right for you may take some extra work. Luckily, we are here to help.
Copier leasing with BDS
Leasing a copier with BDS is a straightforward process. This process should be similar if you have experienced leasing in the past, whether a car or mobile device. By leasing, you can incorporate the most high-tech equipment into your office environment at a fraction of the cost. We condense the price of the copier into one low monthly payment, which often includes maintenance.
When leasing with BDS, we create flexible lease terms for your equipment. We offer the most flexible lease terms from 12, 24, and 36 months (about three years) to help accommodate your needs and budget. Once your term is over, you will then return your equipment to BDS. You also have the option to re-issue your lease or upgrade if you are interested in either of those options.
There are numerous benefits to leasing over purchasing a copier, including the following:
- Flexible payments: Cost is undoubtedly one of the biggest strengths of leasing. With one low fixed monthly payment, you can incorporate the most innovative technology into your office. The low payment comes with maintenance services, so you do not have to worry about outsourcing a third-party print technician to maintain or service your equipment.
- Flexible lease terms: Flexible lease terms are excellent because you can decide how long you will have your equipment. You will not be forced into a lease that does not feel right for you. We will accommodate your lease term needs.
- Ability to upgrade at a fraction of the price: Say you start to get sick of your current copier towards the end of your lease. Instead of outright buying the newest model of your copier, you can seamlessly upgrade your equipment at a fraction of the price with BDS! This is a great option because it allows you to stay competitive with innovative technology.
If there is one way to describe the BDS leasing process, it is no hassle. You will not have to jump through many hoops when you partner with us for your copier leasing needs. We value a direct approach to providing you with the best office technology and solutions for your business. We are not interested in wasting your time on lease terms and equipment that do not match your needs. Leasing with BDS is a truly collaborative experience.
Invest in certified preowned copiers with BDS
Sometimes, you know what you are looking for in your next copier. There are models available that tick every box for most businesses. If you can imagine using these devices for more than five years, purchasing your next office copier may be a better option. Still, buying a new appliance at the retail price can be expensive. That is why BDS offers certified preowned office copiers to local New England and Florida businesses.
Our certified preowned equipment has been thoroughly tested to ensure they can withstand the day-to-day demands of offices from various industries. We offer small office copy machines from the biggest brands in the world, like Kyocera, Xerox, HP, Ricoh, and Canon. We are certified resellers of these brands, which means these brands have authorized us to sell, service, and maintain these devices.
Investing in a certified preowned copy machine can benefit the right business. Here are the following advantages to consider:
- Ownership: Some people prefer to own their equipment instead of leasing. When you own your copier, you can do whatever you want with it. Maybe you’d like to incorporate some new additions or resell your gear for a profit. With ownership, you have this option. Remember that maintenance and service to your copy machine will also be your responsibility, so ensure you have adequate funds available.
- Save money on interest payments: Although leasing offers a lower monthly price for equipment, you may pay much more in interest throughout your lease. By owning your next copier, you can avoid paying extra interest on your device.
- Equity: We briefly touched on this, but when you own your copier, that is not your asset, which means you have gained additional equity for your business. With this asset, you have the option to either sell or liquidate it should you find that necessary down the line for your business.
Purchasing a certified preowned small office copy machine can be an excellent option for the right business. If you are still determining whether a lease or purchase is right for you, contact us today!
Small office copy machine alternatives
A common misconception is that small businesses only need a small and traditional copier for their office. This is false, as different industries require different things from your print environment. If you are looking for a workhorse of a copier with multiple capabilities for your office, consider the multifunction copier. A multifunction copier is a device that has copy, scan, fax, and print capabilities all in one device.
An MFP copier is an excellent choice for small businesses and may not be as expensive as you think. With multiple finance options available, BDS can get you started with the best MFP copier at a fraction of the retail price. With MFP copiers, you can effectively reduce the number of print devices in your environment and boost productivity. This will save you more money down the line.
Furthermore, small offices tend to need more space for office equipment. The last thing you want is a cluttered office with big and bulky machines. You can save space by investing in just one of these devices! Another notable achievement of the MFP copier is its speed and flexibility. It is rare to find a device of this stature that provides a high PPM (pages per minute) and remains high quality.
On the flexibility front of this device, there are so many convenient functions that will quickly help boost the overall productivity in your office. Having a device perform your printing, copying, scanning, and faxing seamlessly with little to no downtime is outstanding. We guarantee these devices will deliver the results you want in your office.
Why is BDS the best copier provider for me?
BDS is not new to this industry. We have over 40 years of experience serving local New England and Florida businesses with their office technology and solution needs. We consider ourselves experts in the field and boast the best of the best technicians and salespeople. Our team is talented, dedicated, and motivated by a mission to provide our local communities with innovative solutions. We stand out from the competition without exemplary customer service.
We ensure you are satisfied with your investment in BDS. If you are ready to take the next step to elevate your office to the next level with our copiers, request a quote today! We will respond to your inquiry within the next 48 hours (about two days).