Check our recent video, Kyocera Printers-High Productivity and Durability with BDS Sales and Solutions Engineer Kara Sheftel!
Did you know that BDS is a Platinum Level certified reseller of Kyocera? As certified resellers, Kyocera has authorized us to sell, maintain, and service their equipment. Our service technicians have the knowledge, training, and skills to support their devices. As certified resellers, we are confident about breaking down the top 5 printer features of Kyocera printers.
Whether you are looking for a printer for your home office, one for your small business, or one for a larger business, these top 5 features will help you determine whether this brand of printer is appropriate for your printing needs.
Top 5 features of Kyocera printers:
- High-quality print jobs: Kyocera printers use the most up-to-date technology to help businesses worldwide with their prints. They have created an extensive line of printers to help meet the needs of various businesses and organizations of different industries and sizes. One thing that remains true throughout all Kyocera products is the superior print quality. You will notice a professional, clean, and crisp flair to your documents when you print with Kyocera.
- Reliability: Reliability is critical for office equipment. The last thing any business wants to experience is downtime due to malfunctioning devices. Downtime can cost your business money and decrease productivity among your staff and office. Luckily, Kyocera has earned a reputation for being one of the most popular printer brands in the world. In fact, The Buyers Lab Reliability Award was awarded to Kyocera in 2018 for their ECOSYS A3 line of color MFPs. This series and line of Kyocera printers earned an outstanding 10/10. Rest assured, when you invest in Kyocera printers, you will have the best reliability without sacrificing speed and the ability to produce high print output.
- A brand known for sustainability: By now, we know the impact that printing has on the environment. If unsure, prints contribute to a substantial portion of waste, negatively impacting the environment. Beyond being harmful to the environment, this waste is also detrimental to your pockets. Uncontrolled or authorized print jobs have contributed to a loss in money for many different businesses and organizations. Kyocera is one of the few brands that has been ahead of the curve regarding sustainability. They have built their printers with limited consumables. This means businesses will need less maintenance and can lower operating costs. Furthermore, you can recycle the used parts of your printer by sending them directly to Kyocera or, preferably, your local print partner, BDS. It is a great feeling knowing that you are saving your company money on print-related costs while also taking a step in the right direction to reduce the impact of climate change.
- Customer satisfaction: If you are ever curious about customer satisfaction with Kyocera devices, do a quick Google search, and you will see. Customers have praised Kyocera printers for their easy-to-use interface, reliability, accessibility, and affordable pricing. Furthermore, customers are happy with their print jobs’ quality, speed, and volume.
- Cost-efficient printing options: We cannot talk about printers without considering the cost. Luckily, Kyocera has been known to provide affordable printing options for businesses on a tight budget. What is nice about Kyocera’s more affordable devices is that their quality is excellent, even if you invest in a less expensive option. It remains consistent among all printers. However, it is important to note that the more expensive the printer becomes, the more added features and advanced capabilities become available.
Choose a printer from Kyocera with platinum Kyocera dealer BDS today!
BDS is more than just a certified reseller of Kyocera office products. We are platinum dealers of Kyocera copiers, printers, and multifunction devices. This includes the popular TASKalfa and ECOSYS series of office devices. As platinum resellers, we are your top choice for Kyocera office equipment due to our:
- Transparent payment process
- Flexible finance options
- Authorized reseller status
- Free technical support and training for your device
- Fast service with an average response time of two hours
These are only a few reasons BDS is an excellent choice for your Kyocera printing needs. We have earned a reputation for stellar customer service, timely support, and affordable and fair pricing. Request a quote today to get started, and we will respond to your inquiry within the next two days.