In our mobile printing series, we covered the basics of mobile printing, including why it is essential, the benefits of using mobile print, and how it increases productivity. Along with mobile printing, they also have a business app called Kyocera Fleet Services, which remotely monitors updates, toner levels, and alerts.
Business environments are becoming increasingly mobile today. Work between multiple locations, frequent travel, and work from home options increase the need for on-the-go access to files and documents. Mobility in the office transforms entire offices into mobile environments, and mobile printing and scanning are essential to keep up.
With Kyocera Mobile Print, you can securely print documents, web pages, and images on demand virtually anywhere on a mobile device. Mobile users can also scan images and files from their MFPs to their devices. When connected to Kyocera Mobile Print, you can print photos and documents stored on your mobile device. Scan documents on a compatible printing device or supported external service, including:
- Google Drive
- SMB (Shared Folder)
The Benefits of Kyocera Mobile Printing:
- Automated device detection
- Feature icons make it easy to use Kyocera Mobile Printing
- Powerful settings ensure better control
- No infrastructure or complex setup is required by IT
- Supports many file formats
- Security scan to protect sensitive data
- Ability to track user usage with job accounting
View Kyocera Mobile’s full benefits here.
Kyocera Mobile Printing Format Supported
- Apple: PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT, XPS, HTML, iWork, Microsoft® Office
- Android: PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT, XPS, GIF, BMP, HTML
- Apple and Android: JPEG, PDF
To get started with Kyocera Mobile Print follow these simple steps
- Downloadthe free app from the respective app store. Use iTunes App Store for iOS devices and Google Play for Android devices.
- Next, connectto the same network as the Kyocera MFP or printer you will be using to print.
- Open the document, image, or web page you wish to print.
- Finally, select the device you wish to print to set your preferences and press print.
Kyocera Mobile Printing hardware and operating systems requirements include Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices running iOS version 10 or later Android smartphones and tablets running version 4.4 or later.