The Xerox® ED95A Copier/Printer offers all the necessary features. With the ED95A, you can choose your printing speed and finishing/feeding options to suit your business needs. With the ED95A, ease of use is redefined. Standard features include a state-of-the-art integrated controller. In addition, a large, full-color 10. 4" touchscreen lets users perform complex functions in just a few steps.
The high-speed print engine in this Xerox printer can print 100 or 125 pages per minute. With a fast, single-pass automatic document feeder, you can scan up to 200 images per minute. No need to pause even on the most significant, most complicated jobs due to a large paper capacity. With a 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution, you can print crisp text, bold solids, and lifelike photos and graphics. Moreover, color scanning with 600 x 600 dpi and 8-bit grayscale resolution always means perfect reproductions.
Xerox ED95A Specs
Monthly Print Volume
Time to first print
Why Choose BDS as Your Print Partner?
As your technology partner, BDS helps you identify and eliminate your office technology pain points before they become a problem. Our support is guaranteed.
BDS is an authorized office technology provider/reseller with corporate headquarters in Marlborough, MA, and offices throughout New England and Florida. We specializing in printer and copier leasing. We’ve been supporting local customers since 1978 in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and Florida.
Fill out the form and we will reach out to you promptly.
Lease or Purchase the Xerox ED95A
• Monochrome Xerographic Engine
• Print Speeds
– 100/125 ppm – 8.5 x 11 in. (A4)
– 56/78 ppm – 8.5 x 14 in. (B4)
– 50/62 ppm – 11 x 17 in. (A3)
– 34/34 ppm – 12 x 18 in. (SRA3)
• First-copy-out Time
– ED95A: 4.2 seconds or less
– ED125: 3.5 seconds or less
• Simplex or duplex printing
• Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi RIP resolution and up to
2400 x 2400 dpi resolution with halftone screen
106 lpi (default) or 150 lpi (high quality mode)
• Front to back registration
– ED95A: +/- 1.8 mm
– ED125: +/- 1.0 mm
• Automatic Meter Read (AMR) capable
• USB Scan / Save to and Print from USB
Stock weights and capacity:
• Tray 1*: 1,100 sheets – Standard selectable sizes: Letter (8.5 x 11 in.), A4 (8.27 in. x 11.69 in.), JIS B5 (7.17 x 10.12 in.), Executive (7.25 x 10.5 in.)
• Tray 2*: 1,600 sheets – Standard selectable sizes: Letter (8.5 x 11 in.), A4 (8.27 in. x 11.69 in.), JIS B5 (7.17 x 10.12 in.), Executive (7.25 x 10.5 in.)
• Tray 3-4*: 550 sheets each – 5.5 x 7.2 in. to 13.0 x 19.2 in. (140 x 182 mm (A5) to 330 x 488 mm (SRA3)
• Tray 5 Bypass Tray: 250 sheets – 3.93 x 5.82 in. to 13 x 19.2 in. (100 x 148 mm to 330 x 488 mm); 16 lb. bond to 140 lb. index (52 gsm to 253 gsm)
• Optional High-Capacity Feeder: 2 trays, 2,000 sheets each – 8.5 x 11 in. (A4); 16 lb. bond to 80 lb. cover (52 to 216 gsm)
• Coated Stocks: Refer to Customer Expectation Document
• Standard Secure Print, Authentication with LDAP/Kerberos/SMB/CAC, Password Protected PDF, FIPS 140-2 encryption, S/MIME Encrypted Email,
IPsec, 802.1X, SNMP v3.0, Email over SSL, Image Overwrite (3x or 1x, Immediate, Scheduled, On Demand) Hard Disk Data Encryption, Audit Log
Optional CAC, Job Based Accounting
• IPv6 Ready
• 256 Bit Encryption
• Multi-position stapling: single or dual 100-sheet variable length
• 2- and 3-hole punch (North America)
• Stacker capacity: 3,000 sheets (20 lb. / 80 gsm); Top tray: 500 sheets (20 lb. / 80 gsm)
• 200-sheet inserter for pre-printed and full-bleed sheets – 8.5 x 11 in. to 11 x 17 in. (A4 to A3); 16 lb. bond to 90 lb. cover (52 to 220 gsm)
BOOKLET MAKER FINISHER
Includes features of the Standard Finisher with a 2,000-sheet stacker tray plus:
• Automatically creates booklets of up to 25 sheets (100 imaged sides with saddle stitching) – 8.5 x 11 in., 8.5 x 14 in., 11 x 17 in., 12 x 18 in., 13 x 18 in (A4, B4, A3, SRA3)
Which is Better for my Business, Buying or Leasing a Xerox Printer?
Business printers are an essential investment for any size company. It is crucial to make it as cost-effective as possible, but at the same time, you must ensure that you invest in the right technologies to equip your employees with the tools they need to succeed. We offer several affordable purchase options in addition to flexible lease options.
Xerox Printers that are Certified Pre-Owned
Are you on a budget? With our high-quality service and financing terms tailored to your financial needs, you can purchase or lease previously owned equipment at an attractive price. Our Certified Pre-Owned copiers are clean inside and out, free of scratches, dents, scuffs, and dings, as much as we can make them.