Are you in the Boston, MA, area and looking for a copy machine? If so, look no further than BDS! BDS offers copier leasing at our Boston area offices and is an authorized reseller of popular brands like Kyocera, Canon, Ricoh, Xerox, HP, and more!
Why lease a copier?
The upfront retail cost for purchasing a copier can vary, although most are relatively expensive. It’s unreasonable to assume that this high price fits within everyone’s budget. BDS understands the unique challenges facing the industries we work with, such as accounting and finance, construction, education, government, health care, legal, nonprofits, and many other enterprises.
We partner with a diverse portfolio of industries, which allows us flexibility in meeting your individual needs. We want you to feel comfortable informing us that you’re looking for more budget-friendly office equipment.
Because the cost of copiers can be unpredictable, BDS offers leasing options to help minimize the stress of purchasing an expensive copier. Leasing also allows you to test the copier before making the plunge to purchasing a specific model.
Benefits to Copier Leasing in Boston, MA
As we mentioned, you can save money by leasing a printer versus buying one. Although that’s only one of the main benefits.
Leasing a Multifunction Copier with BDS allows you to:
- Deduct the cost of copier leases for tax purposes
- Upgrade your copier as your business grows and changes
- Estimate future costs with more flexible leasing options
- Superior customer service
- Multiple financing options
- Ongoing tech support and maintenance
Furthermore, when considering a Boston copier rental, there are a few things to be aware of that can help you feel confident in your decision.
- Are you looking for copier leases that include full service, maintenance and supplies? If so, BDS offers copier maintenance and supplies with our copier leases, so you can manage your equipment better and anticipate your business needs.
- How much will you be printing and copying? Determining your copy volume will help you select the right copier for your business needs.
- Are you looking for flexible leasing options? Short-term copier leasing allows you to avoid the long-term commitment of a longer lease or purchase.
- What are your technology requirements? You’ll likely have specific requirements for your printing/copying environment, so paying special attention to these factors are important.
- What copier features do you need for success? Are paper trays, hole-punch, or faxing and scanning capabilities important to you? If so, consider models that can perform at optimal levels.
- How many devices does your business need? There’s no point in leasing one copier machine if you need to fulfill copier needs for a large company. If so, leasing more can be the best choice! For an added benefit, there may be a lower cost per unit associated with leasing several copiers instead of one.
With over 40+ years of experience, BDS is prepared to serve our local Boston community with high-quality service and office technology to help your business succeed!
Here are some of the highlights of BDS’s simple and straightforward approach:
- Preventative Maintenance Program for office equipment
- Complimentary training for the life of the equipment
- Highly Skilled and Accredited factory-trained technicians (on-site within 2-3 hours of request!)
- Comprehensive upcycling and recycling program to ensure minimal e-waste!
Learn more about the success here at BDS from our very own Founder and CEO, Jason Alden!