By now, you have heard us talk a ton about multifunctional devices. These devices are truly a game changer in print environments because of their advanced printing capabilities. Today, we are taking the time to walk you through the top five ways that these highly functional devices will elevate your office.
- Reduce the number of devices in your office: For a quick recap, multifunctional devices (MFD) work best when using all the functions associated with the device. For reference, with a multifunction device, you can print, copy, scan, and fax all on one device. The ability to perform all these actions on one device allows you to cut down on the number of devices you have in your office. This is critical for a few reasons. One, printers and printing technology can be large, bulky, and industrial. If you are short of office space, these devices can be potentially problematic, as they take up lots of space. With multifunction devices, you can reduce the number of devices in your environment to free up space for storage and desks.
- Cut down on print-related costs: This goes hand in hand with reducing the number of devices in your office. As you eliminate more devices, you end up cutting down on the cost associated with those devices. Think about it: If you are paying for supplies and maintenance for your copier, printer, scanner, and fax machine, you are paying way more than what you would pay for an MFD. This is one of the strongest advantages to investing in one of these devices and one of the primary selling points. Some businesses may be concerned about the high retail price, but BDS has a solution for that as well. We offer flexible financing options, including leasing and purchasing certified preowned, which will ultimately offset the burden of the retail cost.
- Boost productivity in your office: This goes without saying, but with one device offering many advantages, productivity will boost in your office. Instead of running from one device to the next, you can perform all your print-related tasks on one device. These devices do not lack speed. They are well known for their high speed and paper-handling capacities, meaning you can quickly complete many of your daily tasks without suffering from quality issues.
- Out with the old, in with the new: Any good business leader knows innovation brings impressive results. With multifunction devices, you are ushering in the new, which is exciting for many reasons. For one, it makes your staff’s life easier. The last thing your staff wants is downtime from wonky devices that cannot keep up with the demands of their daily tasks. With MFP’s, your staff can quickly and efficiently perform their tasks with new and adaptable equipment. The second reason innovation is great for your business is because times are changing. As the world becomes increasingly digital, traditional printer models from the past will be unable to keep up. When you invest in a high-quality MFP, you get ahead of the curve with cutting-edge equipment. This will ultimately make you more competitive in any industry.
- Simplified maintenance when you partner with BDS: Any printer will need great maintenance to perform optimally in your printing environment. When you invest in your next MFP with BDS, we can create a maintenance schedule that works for you. That is right, we do all the work, so you do not have to. We would much rather you have time to focus on the important business goals and initiatives you have put forth. Some examples of our maintenance services include ink and toner monitoring, supply replenishment, and security monitoring. BDS is in a class of our own when it comes to our customized solutions. With experience working with industries from all different backgrounds, we know the unique challenges facing your print environment. We will set you up with the best tools, training, solutions, and resources to succeed.
Invest with BDS for ultimate cost savings
Request a quote today for a multifunctional device today. We will connect you with a BDS representative within the next 48 hours (about 2 days)! Follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram to stay updated on the latest industry news and trends.