This article discusses the benefits of leasing multifunctional printers (MFPs) from Kyocera. Not sure whether leasing a copier is right for you? Our original article in this series, why should you lease your multifunction copier printer, can be found here.
Considering the volume of printing, paper size, output, technology needs, and the type of printing your business requires, we will break down the Kyocera machines and help you determine which lease is right for you.
Kyocera has four different categories of printing office solutions, including printers, MFPs, Production, and Wide Format Printers. The Kyocera leasing needs of your business will be determined by what your print needs are for the office.
- Kyocera Printers do not have scanning or copying capabilities. Kyocera Printers are leased mainly by small businesses that do not need to scan, copy, or have specific printing needs.
- Kyocera MFPs are multifunction devices that can scan, copy, and print. Multifunction printers offer sophisticated finishing capabilities like stapling and folding, which can save you valuable time.
- Kyocera Production Printing offers high-speed printing that starts at 60 ppm and is suitable for manuals, booklets, and large volume printing.
- The wide format products from Kyocera can copy, print, and scan architectural and engineering-sized drawings with 600dpi resolution and low operating costs.
Depending on the type of printing your company does, you may need to lease a multifunction printer, a production printer, a wide-format printer, or just a print-only printer.
The next step is to determine which Kyocera Lease is the best for your company by looking at the Kyocera output specifics.
Kyocera Printer Output
- Kyocera printers are available in two different outputs depending on your business needs. You can lease black and white multifunction printers or Color MFPs from BDS.
- Color printers are the best option for companies that need to print high-quality photos, logos, and other marketing materials.
Leasing a Kyocera Black and white printer is ideal if your company primarily prints internal documents like emails, order forms, or basic spreadsheets. Fast printing is a crucial feature of black and white printers.
Paper Sizes needed for your Kyocera Printer Lease
Most businesses use standard sizing when printing – letter 8.5″ x 11″, legal 8.5″ x 14″, and tabloid 17″ x 11″. Kyocera’s multifunction printers can handle a wide range of paper sizes, but this can vary by model and manufacturer, opening many possibilities for companies with in-house printing needs. Leasing a Kyocera Multifunction printer is especially beneficial for unique printing projects, like posters or marketing materials, and includes advantages for day-to-day printing.
Kyocera Printer Technology for your lease
Whether you have a small or large fleet, you need your devices to perform at their highest level when it comes to printer management. Leasing the right Kyocera Printer with the technology you require is crucial to keeping your business running smoothly.
Controlling Cost and Security Features
Your business and your users should be able to reduce waste and prevent data leakage with an efficient print, scan, and fleet management tool. Kyocera offers a variety of cost control and security solutions.
- Cloud & Mobile Options
It’s no longer an option to be connected; it’s the norm. Using Kyocera cloud and mobile solutions, users can connect and print via mobile devices.
Kyocera Printer Management
By managing your printers with Kyocera solutions, you can minimize downtime, maximize productivity, and keep your devices secure while remaining cost-efficient.
Production Print Workflow
Kyocera production print workflow solutions help your organization manage processes and print jobs quickly and easily.
Want to learn more about Kyocera printer leasing? With $2,000,000 in inventory, we’ve got you covered. Reduce your upfront costs with a Kyocera printer, worry-free equipment maintenance, and managed print services from our highly dedicated, efficient, and productive team. Learn more about buying versus leasing a MFP printer here.