Below is a great video from Sam demonstrating how to edit the address book from the web interface!
1. Open a web browser and enter your machines IP address into the URL bar
(If you do not know your machine’s IP address, see our guide here: How to find your IP address)
2. Press ‘Show Advanced’ and then click ‘Proceed to *your ip address*’
(This example is from Google Chrome. If using another web browser, your certificate error will look slightly different. Just make sure to proceed to the site.)
3. Highlight ‘Address Book’ and then click on ‘Machine Address Book’
4. From here you can add or delete users. Click on ‘Add’ to add a user
5. From here you can add the users name, email address, and a shared folder path. Once you have filled out the desired fields, press submit
The email address is the one that will be used for Scan-to-Email (SMTP) and the folder path will be used for Scan-to-Folder (SMB). It is worth noting that the only field that is REQUIRED is the ‘Name’ field.